Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gotta Go With A New Look...

I revamped this whole blog set-up. Well, not totally, just a few new pics and a new theme. For three years, I've been the "transformer." Now I'm the "samurai-in-training." That might change too, or tweaked. I felt its time for a change.

Just some qualifiers and notes of why the theme change:

1. I admire samurai rhetoric and discipline, but not their history. They are warriors who live devoted lives to their master and follow his way to the end, no matter the cost.

2. I like the idea of samurai in the context of serving the Ultimate Shogun, Jesus Christ, who rules all. He has also given us the katana of truth...the Bible, to fight the attacks of the dark world.

3. I always like Japanese culture to a degree, but I love God's Truth more. (I still have my love for Korean culture fam, don't worry!)

4. Its time for a change.

My goal for this blog from this new era of my life is to catalog the new direction that I am going. Lord Willing, I hope to reveal what the Lord is showing me on what I need to do next to serve Him. For summary, my life so far can be categorized in a few phases:

a. Military kid-life (1990-1997)
b. Civilian teenage life (1998-2002)
c. College and Career Stage (Off to Maryland state universities, 2002-2006)
d. Self-imposed exile to the Republic of Korea (3 years)
e. Return to the Soni Shogunate Imperial Palace, ruled by Korean empress 박인희. (My mother, who makes all decisions for the household, my dad is a figurehead ruler and has limited power ㅋ ㅋ)

Part "e:" after exile to the Republic of Korea to experience life on my own, guided by the Heavenly Shogun, I learned more about the work of the Lord and His grace. Now I am back with no job, no clear goal, no work handed to me by Kami-sama ("Jehovah" in Japanese) just yet.

I wait, patiently wait, and learn to appreciate and use this time for the next assignment.

Its back to the castle, to train, to meditate on His Word, and to complete my duties here until I get a new job and mission. Get it done...

No comments:

Get It Done...

Get It Done...
2010: The Year of the Soni Tiger